The Port Clinton area is home to many excellent restaurants! From sushi and fresh caught fish to burgers or a filet mignon, there’s a restaurant to suit every taste and budget.
Here are just a few of our favorites (in no particular order)… Make sure you check with your B&B hosts to see if they know of any specials or discounts for PCABBA guests!
- 1812 – Historic, full-menu restaurant
- Avery’s (in Marblehead) – Breakfast and lunch cafe
- Brandy’s Steakhouse –Full menu ‘Hollywood’ theme, fine dining
- The Canoe Club – Wine bar and restaurant
- Catawba Island Brewing Co. – Unique local brewery
- Ciao Bella Ristorante Italiano – Full-menu and bar
- Crabby Joe’s – On-the-water, full-meny
- Crosswinds – Full-menu and bar
- Dairy at the Dock – Ice cream sundaes and sandwiches
- Dock’s – On-the-water, full-menu and bar
- Mon Ami – Historic winery and restaurant
- Nagoya – Japanese Steakhouse and Habachi
- The Tin Goose Diner (at the Liberty Aviation Museum) – 1950’s diner at local airport
In addition to these great restaurants, the region is home to many local wineries! Many of these wineries serve food as well as locally made wines.
- Firelands Winery
- Heinemann’s Winery
- Mon Ami
- Quarry Hill
- Paper Moon